If so, come hear the latest buzz and research on service and volunteerism in one forum: the Reimagining Service Forum on June 19, at 8:30 a.m. CT. The Forum will spotlight many agents of change including:
• Jonathan Greenblatt, Director of the White House Office of Social Innovation and Civic Participation; and,
• Wendy Spencer, the newly confirmed CEO of the Corporation for National and Community Service.
And a research panel featuring:
• Karen Baker, Secretary of Service and Volunteering, CaliforniaVolunteers;
• Farron Levy, President/Founder, True Impact;
• David Smith, Executive Director, National Conference on Citizenship; and,
• Peter York, Chief Research and Learning Officer, TCC Group.
Grab your breakfast and head on over to participate in this lively Forum; you’ll leave with new information to support your work in the nonprofit, corporate and philanthropic sectors. We hope to see you there!